Mathematical Motivators…Not only Changing Grades but building confidence for a lifetime of success
Are you ready to jump-start your student’s to success?
Is your school currently in IR or received a low school rating?
Benchmark scores not at the level you anticipated?
Overwhelmed with at risk & bubble students and misconceptions hurting your scores?
Want to learn more about how Math-A-Matics can be your SOLUTION?
Schedule A 15-Minute Discovery Call To Discuss your School’s Data, Customized Campus Intervention, & Our Services
Certified M/WBE & Approved Vendor
Over 85% of the students receiving small group tutoring increased their performance on standardized testing as a result of using TEKS aligned strategies and curriculum.
30% of students achieved a STAAR Progress Measure of 2.
20% minimum incremental growth monthly through our tailored instruction and intervention
Methodology & Approach
Our specialized math campus intervention tutoring services in Houston include, but are not limited to meeting the needs of English Language Learners (ELL), at-risk, and below grade level students. All math campus intervention tutoring provided by Math-A-Matics Tutoring in Houston, LLC include the following:
• Direct alignment with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
• Increase student’s proficiency in math to grade level or above
• Building Student Confidence in Mathematics and Close Legacy Gaps
• Direct and Differentiated Instruction in small groups (4 students to 1 Tutor)
• Individualized Student Learning Plans
• Flexible Scheduling (Before, During, or After-school)
• Usage of provided school benchmark and testing data
• 10% monthly incremental growth tracked through Pre and Post Assessments for student progress, performance, and mastery
Our Interventionist (Tutors) in Houston our comprised of highly qualified engineers, scientists, college students with STEM majors and certified teachers who have a love and dedication for math and want to help students Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead. All campus intervention math Tutors in Houston are required to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or have completed min. of 60 credit hours in a STEM degree plan
- Passing of Texas Criminal Background Check
- Completed training on TEKS alignment, instruction strategies, individualized instruction, and remediation
Results & Effectiveness
- Over 85% of the students receiving Math-A-Matics Tutoring services have increased their performance on standardized testing (i.e. STAAR and EOC) as a result of using TEKS aligned strategies and curriculum.
- 30% of students achieved a STAAR Progress Measure of 2.
- Students performing below grade level showed 20% minimum incremental growth monthly through our tailored instruction and interventions.