Math-A-Matics Tutoring, LLC is a certified M/WBE and approved vendor for Aldine, Alief , Houston, Pasadena, Spring, and Spring Branch ISD, and the Harris County Department of Education-Case for Kids.
Methodology & Approach
Our specialized math campus intervention tutoring services in Houston include, but are not limited to meeting the needs of English Language Learners (ELL), at-risk, and below grade level students. All math campus intervention tutoring provided by Math-A-Matics Tutoring in Houston, LLC include the following:
• Direct alignment with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
• Increase student’s proficiency in math to grade level or above
• Building Student Confidence in Mathematics and Close Legacy Gaps
• Direct and Differentiated Instruction in small groups (4 students to 1 Tutor)
• Individualized Student Learning Plans
• Flexible Scheduling (Before, During, or After-school)
• Usage of provided school benchmark and testing data
• 10% monthly incremental growth tracked through Pre and Post Assessments for student progress, performance, and mastery
Our Interventionist (Tutors) in Houston our comprised of highly qualified engineers, scientists, college students with STEM majors and certified teachers who have a love and dedication for math and want to help students Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead. All campus intervention math Tutors in Houston are required to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or have completed min. of 60 credit hours in a STEM degree plan
- Passing of Texas Criminal Background Check
- Completed training on TEKS alignment, instruction strategies, individualized instruction, and remediation
Results & Effectiveness
- Over 85% of the students receiving Math-A-Matics Tutoring services have increased their performance on standardized testing (i.e. STAAR and EOC) as a result of using TEKS aligned strategies and curriculum.
- 30% of students achieved a STAAR Progress Measure of 2.
- Students performing below grade level showed 20% minimum incremental growth monthly through our tailored instruction and interventions.
For More Information or to Schedule a Meeting, Contact Us.