For In-Home Math Tutoring, we will come to your home and work with you or your student to create a tailored instructional plan to target the concepts that you may be having some trouble with, providing guided practice to ensure mastery of those concepts, and teaching effective strategies for studying that can be used in all classes and courses.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Contact us via our Online Contact Form, by email, or by phone.
2. We will contact the client via email or phone within 1 business day to find out how we can help them “Catch Up, Keep Up, and Get Ahead!
3. We will schedule a Free In-Home or Online Consultation to meet with you and your student to discuss our services, get to know each other, and set goals and targets for tutoring.
4. Upon client selection of a Payment Plan, we will set up parent and students’ online account and send out link for parents and students to set their online login password for in-home tutoring scheduling, tutor selection, invoice and payments, and to review notes from each session.
5. Student or parent schedules lessons online and tutor will confirm.
6. Tutor will come to students home or to selected centralized location and tutoring will be begin!
7. At the completion of each session, tutors will fill out document that summarizes the session so parents can keep track of the student’s progress.